Sharing your podcast on Deezer gives you access to more than 14 million active users in 182 markets across desktop, Android and iOS devices. Our catalog of podcasts is carefully curated by local editors in the relevant channel and category.
Adding your content to Deezer is entirely free. Deezer accepts podcasts shows of all sizes, including independent shows. There is no cost to add your podcast.
You can keep your ads in your feeds, and keep 100% of the revenue you generate. We may place ads around your content for our free members.
How to submit your podcast to Deezer
A podcast feed is a URL to an RSS in XML format.
To publish a podcast on Deezer, you’ll need to use a podcast hosting service or create a website that generates a feed conforming to RSS 2.0. If you don’t have a feed yet, you can create your RSS Feed using a third-party host/aggregator (see lists).
- Omny Studios
If you can’t submit your podcast through your hosting or distribution service, you can submit your podcast by visiting: podcasters.deezer.com
If your podcast meets our technical specifications, your content will be added within one working day and you should be able to search for it 24 hours later.
If your submission was unsuccessful, please review our FAQs and make sure your station podcast follows our technical specifications.
Terms of service
Deezer values copyrights and takes this issue very seriously. All copyrights must have been cleared, including music rights, otherwise we will not accept your content. Content providers must agree the content they submit is not:
- Unlawful, obscene, fraudulent, indecent;
- Does not defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others;
- And is not hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable,
- Does not contain any software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, bombs, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information,
- Does not and will not infringe or violate any right whatsoever, including, without limitation, any contractual rights, personal rights (e.g., defamation, privacy, false light, moral right, etc.) or any property rights (e.g., copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret etc.) of any person or entity,
- Does not violate any applicable local, state, national or international law
- And is not, and will not be, subject of any threatened or pending litigation, claim or dispute.
You can read our Terms of Service in full here.
Our system takes images, show descriptions, episode titles and descriptions from your podcast aggregator, or your hosted feed. Your podcast must include accurate and relevant metadata to be featured in Deezer’s catalogue and searched.
- Podcast title
- Episode title
- Explicit / Not explicit
*Podcasts are available in most countries. To check if your country is eligible, log into your Deezer account and if podcasts appear in your music this means your country is eligible.
Please provide us with the following:
- RSS feed address
- Bitrate quality: 128 kbps (recommended)
- File format: MP3, flac & wav (M4A is not recommended, if one episode has this format your podcast may be disabled)
- Artwork: upload a square cover image, PNG, 1400x1400 pixels
How to update or edit your podcast on Deezer
Our system checks podcast feeds for updates every day, so you don't need to do anything else once submitted. Deezer takes up to 24 hours to show new episodes once you add them to your RSS feed.
It’s important to note that Deezer doesn’t handle feed redirection, so if your RSS feed has changed, you’ll need request to update it. If a podcast hasn't released any new episodes in 180 days, we stop checking its RSS feed.
Deezer doesn’t re-host and direct stream. Therefore, you’ll be able to see your Deezer stats amongst other platforms in your usual dashboards.
If you’ve submitted through the form and gave us your email, you’ll receive content usage figures by email. Download the zip file, open the html link on your web browser and you’ll get a visualization of the previous week results.
What to do if the latest episode of your podcast isn’t showing
If after 24 hours you still don't see your new episode, contact us our support team with the following details:
- Your podcast page link
- If you have changed your RSS feed
- Your latest and previous episode release dates
- If you have not released any new episodes in the last 180 days
I have added my podcast but I can’t find it in my country. Why?
Our podcasts offer is not available worldwide yet. If you can favourite podcasts in your profile, then you should be able to access podcasts.
I’m Stitcher Partner and can’t see my show on Deezer. Why?
Stitcher no longer belongs to Deezer. We now have two separate catalogs. The Terms of Service covered distribution on both platforms, but if it appears your show isn't on Deezer anymore, contact our support team and we'll make it right.
When I click on my podcast page link it’s not available anymore.
The podcast may be disabled because of an issue with the RSS feed or the audio files format. Please review our technical specifications and contact Deezer.
Can I get a Deezer widget to share my show?
Yes, you can create your own widget here.