When you log out, you’re telling your mobile or computer that you want to end your current access to Deezer. All your Favorites and settings will be waiting for you when you log back in.
If you need help using Deezer, see our Troubleshooting section.
- Click your user profile icon in the top-right corner
- From the drop-down menu, click Log out
Deezer.com (old design)
- On the left-hand sidebar, click the Settings icon
- At the bottom of the Settings menu, click Log out
- Tap My Music
- Tap the Settings icon
- Go to Manage my account / My account
- Then press Log out
If you’re having trouble logging back into your account, see Problems logging in.