Social media fanatic? We give you the choice to automatically share everything you do on Deezer so you don’t even have to think about it.
How do you adjust your share settings on the app?
- Head to My Music
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on App Settings
- Touch Share Settings/Sharing
On the Windows 10 app:
- Click on the Settings icon
- Tap the Sharing tab
On the Windows 10 app you cannot directly share to Twitter.
The social media step
First you have to link your social media. If you wanted to link your Facebook for example: (linking other social media will work in the same way):
- Click on Link your Facebook account
- The app will detect which account you have logged in with on your device, or give you a choice to log in with a different account
- Read the terms and conditions, if you agree, click Connect at the bottom
This will bring you back to the Share Settings page. Depending on the social media platform, you can choose to share:
- Favorite tracks
- The tracks you have been listening to
So whenever you play the above, it will share directly to your social media page.