There are times you may want to change your username, password or email. You can update your details on deezer.com or from within the app.
Note: If you would like to change your username on an iOS device you will need to open the desktop app or visit deezer.com. Only Android users can change their username from the app at this time.
- Click on your profile image located at the top-right corner of the page
- Select Account Settings to access My information, where you can change your password or email
- Change your username or personal details under "Deezer information that can be seen by other Deezer users"
- Remember to save all changes
On the Deezer app
- Open Favorites
- Go to Settings
- Go to Manage my account (My account for iOS users)
- If you are using an Android device, you should see your current username and your profile picture, click on your username and type in your new username
- Select Change your email address, Change password or Personal information options from this section to manage your account details