Found the album of the decade? Or perhaps just the week?
How do you find your favorited albums?
- Tap My Music
- On Deezer.com: Click on the tab that says Albums
- On the app: Scroll down to the Albums button
How are your albums organized?
On the app
- When you tap on your albums, they are automatically organized by artist A-Z
You can quickly go to a recently added album by scrolling through the horizontal bar at the top.
You can adjust the organization of your albums on the web:
- Click on My Music
- Tap on the Albums tab
- On top of your added albums will be a bar with a drop down menu
- Click the best way to organize your albums
This will not affect the way your albums are organised on the side menu.
- Click on Albums on the side menu
- At the top there will be three lines on a drop down tab
- Click on this and choose the way you want to organize your albums