Each profile has a User ID attached to it - a unique number that’s assigned to your account so we can find it. That makes it special.
It’s a good idea to make a note of your User ID. When you get in touch with Deezer Support, or if you forget your login details, we can find your account with your User ID.
How do you find your User ID?
On the app
- Head to My Music
- Tap Settings
- Tap Manage my account
- At the top you’ll see the following information about your account:
- Deezer username
- Your registered email address
- Your User ID
- Login to your account on the Deezer website
- Click on My Music
- Your User ID is part of the URL displayed in the address bar of your browser as a long number
- For example - http://www.deezer.com/profile/1234567890