With Deezer on Amazon Alexa, you can ask Alexa to play any music, your Flow or a specific genre of music to suit your mood. Find inspiration with our Editor’s playlists, which are updated regularly with new and exciting tracks.
Tip: Check out our Amazon Alexa article here, which details how to set up Alexa with Deezer
How to use Amazon Alexa voice commands on Deezer
When using Alexa, it’s important to start your commands with "Alexa" and, if Deezer is not your default music service, you’ll need to end every command with "on Deezer". Here are some examples:
- "Alexa, play Rumours by Fleetwood Mac on Deezer"
- "Alexa, play Father John Misty on Deezer"
- "Alexa, play [Deezer Editor’s playlist] on Deezer"
- "Alexa, play my Flow on Deezer"
- "Alexa, play Ska music on Deezer"
Tip: Learn how to make Deezer your default music service.
Other Alexa Commands
You can ask Alexa to do a lot more, like tell you what song is playing, skip to the next track, and change the volume level with these commands:
- "Alexa, what’s playing?"
- "Alexa, resume music"
- "Alexa, next song"
- "Alexa, I like this song"
- "Alexa, I dislike this song"
- "Alexa, stop the music"
- "Alexa, set volume to 5"
Tip: For further voice commands for Alexa, visit the Amazon support site.