Deezer asks you to subscribe despite completing the registration process
If you have received your Sonos code by completing the Sonos-Deezer registration then please try the following steps:
- Login to Deezer (preferably via a PC)
- Go to www.deezer.com/gift
- Enter the code you received there
- Confirm that the profile name and offer duration are correct
- Add in payment information to activate your trial period.
You receive an error message stating your code is invalid
This can happen to a number of reasons. Please confirm that your code was not yet redeemed on the correct account by navigating to your subscription page after logging in.
The most common cause of the issue is that the code was redeemed on another account by mistake. Should this be the case then please submit a new helpdesk request.
Please include the following information:
- Sonos-Deezer Code
- Deezer account email address
- Sonos serial ID
- Sonos registration email address (if different)
You redeemed your code but your Sonos device hasn't updated correctly
If your account has been updated correctly but the Sonos device is only allowing you to play the radio channels on Deezer and is not recognizing your Premium + subscription, then remove all your Deezer details from your device and turn it off.
After 30 seconds turn your Sonos back on and re-enter Deezer details and should have full access to all your music.