AdBlock is a plugin that helps users block unwanted ads, flashing graphics or autoplaying audio and ad walls, covering content. This plugin helps you improve your website experience, so you won't see ads on websites that have poor ad experiences. It can be found in the top-right corner of your browser's screen.
Why should I whitelist Deezer?
Deezer Free is powered by adverts. If you would like to help Deezer support the artists and content you love,we recommend whitelisting Deezer.
How does it work?
Whitelisting rules act as "exception rules" or "exclusion rules" for sites you trust, allowing ads on these pages. With ad blocker you have the following options:
- Pause on this site
- Pause on all sites
- Block an ad on this page
- Don't run on this page
- Don't run on pages on this site
You can also troubleshoot an ad.
Whitelisting Deezer on Chrome
- Open Chrome
- Go to deezer.com
- Select the Adblock icon
- Select Don't run on pages on deezer.com
- Verify that AdBlock won't run on any page matching www.deezer.com languages using the slider
- Select Exclude
- If configured correctly, the red AdBlock icon will turn green
Whitelisting Deezer on Safari
- Click the Adblock icon just to the left of the address bar
- *You have the option to Pause
- From Settings you can can access Filter Lists and Whitelisting
- Select Whitelisting
- To turn off ad blocking on specific sites, you can add them to your whitelist using the address bar
- Enter deezer.com
- You will see a green check mark when deezer.com is successfully whitelisted
- To remove a website, click on the trash icon
*You also have the option to upgrade to allow ads on a page or site