Have you upgraded your account? Are you still seeing adverts and being asked to subscribe? Try these quick fixes.
Just set up your payment?
It can sometimes take a couple of minutes for the system to update your account status after making a payment.
Please wait five or so minutes and then follow the steps below to log out and then log in again.
On the app:
- Navigate to My Music
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Then click on Manage my account
- And then Log out
- On the left hand bar, click the Settings icon
- Click Log out at the bottom
There may be a problem with the payment
It’s really easy to see if there has been a problem with your payment - check your email! We’ll let you know if anything hasn’t worked.
Has the subscription lapsed?
Have a quick look on your Subscription page for any notifications:
If you’re an app user:
- Head to My Music
- Tap on Manage my account
- Your My Subscription Plan should be at the bottom
If you’re a web user:
- Head to My Music and click on the Settings icon
- Click Account Settings
- Your subscription plan information will show under My Information
Logged in with the right account?
It’s possible to create multiple Deezer accounts, you just need a different email address for each account. Please check that you’ve logged in with the correct account that has your paid subscription.
If you’re not sure which email you used to create an account, an easy way to test is:
- Try recovering the password for each of your email addresses
- If an account exists, you’ll be sent an email with a new password.
Still not working?
Very occasionally, a bug might come up. Have a look at our News and Announcements section just in case something is affecting you. Otherwise, contact our Support Team.