If your payment is not being accepted please check the following:
- There are sufficient funds to pay your Deezer subscription
- Is your credit card able to make overseas purchases
- Make sure your card does not expire in the next three months
- Check with your bank/card provider that there are no restrictions in place preventing you setting up regular subscription payments
- Make sure your card is registered in the country you are trying to start your Deezer subscription in. (For example, you cannot use a Brazilian credit card if you are in Mexico starting a Mexican Deezer subscription.)
- Do you have security apps installed on your computer that are preventing payment details being entered on the Deezer web site? Make sure your settings allow for pop ups and see Deezer as a safe site
If none of the above resolve your issue, please contact us.