Have you tried to make the payment and it isn’t being accepted? If so, then please check the following:
- There are sufficient funds in your bank account to pay your Deezer subscription
- Whether your credit card is able to make overseas purchases (your bank can tell you)
- That your bank/card provider have not placed any restrictions preventing you setting up regular subscription payments
- Your card is registered in the country you are trying to start your Deezer subscription in (for example, you cannot use a Brazilian credit card if you are in Mexico, starting a Mexican Deezer subscription)
- That your card hasn’t expired or is invalid
- If you have reported your card lost or stolen, then you will need to update your card details on your Deezer account before you can make a payment - always check with your bank first
If you can’t see anything above that can help and resolve your issue, then don’t hesitate to contact us.