Deezer is now available as an app on your Xbox One console.
So, next time you’re racing around city streets or facing down your enemies on the battlefield, you can listen to your favorite tunes.
What features does Deezer on Xbox One offer?
- Flow: listen to Flow in the background while gaming
- Search any song, album, or playlist from your favorites
- Play music from charts, new releases and any genre in Channels
- No ads or interruptions
What do I need to use Deezer on my Xbox One?
To use Deezer on your Xbox One you must be paying for one of our subscription plans, such as Premium+, Family, HiFi, or the Student Offer.
Deezer on Xbox One is not available for Free users. If you’d like to upgrade, visit our subscription offers page here.
What countries is Deezer on Xbox One available in?
Deezer on Xbox One is available in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, and other countries where the Xbox One game console is available.
Visit the Xbox support site for the full list of countries.
How do I set up Deezer on my Xbox One?
To set up Deezer on Xbox One, you’ll need to visit the Microsoft Store on your console, and download the app. The app will automatically be installed on your system. Once the app has installed, you can find Deezer in the My games & apps menu of your Xbox One, under Apps.
- Launch the Deezer app on your Xbox One
- Enter your Deezer log in credentials *
- Choose Log in
* If you created your Deezer account using a social media account, simply click the Facebook button and enter your log in details. Please note that you cannot log in using Google+ at this time.
Not got a Deezer account yet? Sign up for one now.
Does Deezer work on all versions of Xbox?
The Deezer app is available on Xbox One X, Xbox One S, and the original Xbox One. It is not available on Xbox 360.
Can I listen to music through Deezer while I play games on Xbox One?
Yes, you can listen to music while you play games on Xbox One.
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the Xbox menu
- Find the Deezer app
- Choose the song, album or playlist you’d like to hear
- Press play, and then return to your game. Deezer will play your music in the background
Tip: For the best listening experience, check if the game you’re playing allows you to disable or lower in-game music.
Need some help with your Xbox One?
If you’re having any issues with your Xbox that aren’t to do with Deezer, check out Xbox support.
Updated: Mar 13, 2018