Listen to your favorite radio stations in one place with the new app, Radio by Deezer.
Radio by Deezer is a stand-alone radio app – it is only available for Android in Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom at this time. To download the full Deezer app, visit this page.
- Listen to hundreds of local radio stations
- No sign-up required for radio streaming
- Identify the songs you hear directly in the app
- Save the songs you love to your Favorite tracks library
- Listen to your favorites in the full Deezer app (registered user only)
Download Radio by Deezer
You can download Radio by Deezer from the link below.
How to use Radio by Deezer
Chart music, radio, sport and more is all just a touch away with Radio by Deezer.
The app contains three main tabs:
- Explore: where you can browse and search for radio stations
- My stations: stores your recently played and most played radio stations
- My Music: your My Music library contains favorite tracks you’ve saved. You can listen to them by signing up for the full Deezer app (see below).
Signing up for a Deezer account
There are dozens of benefits to joining Deezer, including access to over 53 million songs, Flow, creating and sharing playlists, browse podcasts, and more. Find out more on our Deezer Free page.
When you sign up for Deezer, you will use the same account for all our apps and services.
How to add songs to your favorites
To add a song to your Favorite tracks (My Music), tap the Add/Add to favorites button on any identified track.
Radio by Deezer FAQ
Do I need a Deezer account to use Radio by Deezer?
No. You can listen to thousands of popular radio stations for free without registering. But in order to play tracks you have saved, you will need to sign up for a Deezer account and download the Deezer app.
What devices is Radio by Deezer available for?
At this time, Radio by Deezer is only available for Android devices in Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
Why can’t I skip songs?
Radio by Deezer works like any radio: you can’t skip or pause songs. You can, of course, switch up your listening by exploring stations to hear another song.
Why can’t I identify the name of the tracks playing?
Not all the radio stations offer the ability for track identification.
How do I listen to all my favorite tracks?
Can I bookmark my favorite radio stations?
No. But you can easily find your recently played radio stations in the My stations tab.
Can I listen to Radio by Deezer offline?
No. You need to be connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data.