Following the disruption on Monday, we need to perform critical maintenance to correct the underlying issue, during which users may experience additional issues connecting to Deezer.
In order to reduce the impact on all our users globally, we have picked the following times for the maintenance:
- September 10, 04:00-07:00 BST
- September 10, 05:00-08:00 EST
- September 10, 12:00-03:00 BST
- September 9, 20:00-23:00 PDT
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the disruption.
- If you’re on Wifi, please switch to mobile data & log in, you can then switch back to Wifi
- If you’re on mobile data, please switch to Wifi & log in, you can then switch back to mobile data.
Once again, we apologise for the inconvenience caused.
The issue is now resolved and everyone should have access again.
We apologise for the inconvenience caused.
We have received a number of reports informing us that Deezer is not currently working on the app and website. We are working on getting this issue resolved as soon as possible. Updates to follow.