With Facebook Portal devices, you can enjoy your favorite tunes and seamlessly video call your friends on WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger. Even better, you can play and share over 56+ million songs on Deezer’s catalogue.
-Listen to Flow, all your favorite tracks, browse playlists, channels and fresh personal recommendations
-Explore podcasts and radio stations
-View album artwork and song lyrics
-You can also use Alexa’s voice command on Portal devices to play music on Deezer, learn more here
Note: The Deezer app is available for Portal TV owners now and Deezer on Portal, Portal Mini and Portal+ will be available early 2020
- You’ll need a Portal TV, Portal, Portal Mini or Portal+ device
- The Portal Deezer app is available to all Deezer users, Deezer Free, Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family and Deezer HiFi
- Don’t have a Deezer account yet? Sign up for one now
- If you’re a paying user, you’ll get access to all core features listed above, including the expanded browsing, search and playback benefits of the native app
- If you’re a free user, you can browse the Deezer catalogue, listen to Flow, radio and recommended playlists in shuffle mode
- In addition to the US and Canada, Portal TV is available for purchase in France, UK, Spain, Italy, Australia and New Zealand.
For more information, check out the Portal support site.
How to set up Deezer on your Facebook Portal Device
- Open "Portal apps" and find Deezer on your Portal device
- Tap on "Get it" to download the Deezer app
- Use the smart login, or enter your username and password to enjoy music on Deezer
- (You can't create a new Deezer account from the Portal devices, you can only log into an existing account)
- Once you download the app and log in to your Deezer account, you can start using Deezer on Facebook Portal