The Deezer for Creators mobile app gives an instant overview of your podcast's performance to help grow your listener base.
- Target the right audience by defining your listener profile
- Understand your podcast's performance and evolution over 24 hours, 1 week and 1 month
- Promote your podcast and share its performance data
- Global overview of your podcasts & episode performances with up to 5 years of historical data
- Define usage patterns and peak listening times
Is the Deezer for Creators app available in different languages?
The Deezer for Creators app is only available in English at the moment. We're hoping to expand the languages available very soon as this app will evolve based on Deezer podcasters' needs.
Share your feedback on the Deezer Community here.
What are the requirements to use Deezer for Creators?
- iOS 12.0 and Android 6.0 or later
- The Deezer for Creators app is available to download worldwide in English only
- You'll need to have at least one podcast published on Deezer (learn how to submit your podcasts to Deezer here)
How to sign up to Deezer for Creators
To sign up to the Deezer for Creators app, you'll need to have at least one podcast published on Deezer. If you are the owner of the podcast, you'll need to confirm your identity or if you are not the owner, you'll need to ask permission from the owner (see section below).
- Download the Deezer for Creators app
- Select SIGN UP
- Type your information and select CONTINUE
- Select ADD A PODCAST
- Enter your RSS feed and select CLAIM ACCESS
- You'll receive an email* to confirm your identity to access data
*If you do not have access to this email, you can ask Deezer Support to approve your request manually
Who can access data from my podcast?
Only you, the owner of the podcast can access the data. However, you can share data by granting access via email.
What data can I get from Deezer for Creators?
Within the app, you can view data in two tabs: the Analytics tab and the Audience tab.
From the Analytics tab you can view Global overview, which covers up to 5 years of data:
- Number of listeners
- Number of streams
- Number of fans
- Total played time
Beneath Global overview, you'll see how many New listeners have listened to your podcast YESTERDAY, LAST 7 DAYS and LAST 30 DAYS.
Select GO TO EPISODE DETAILS for more information about your latest episodes or to view your most streamed content.
From the Performance section, you can view and filter on your podcast's performance over YESTERDAY, LAST 7 DAYS and LAST 30 DAYS.
Select View More to see peak listening times for your audience.
From the Audience tab you can view and learn more about your audience profile, such as:
- Streams by gender, percentage of female listeners versus male listeners
- Streams by age
- Usage insights with breakdown of device: iOS, Android, Web, Deezer Desktop app or other connected devices
How to share your Deezer Analytics data
A dedicated share feature will appear when your podcast reaches 1,000 streams. You can easily share data with your social network by tapping the Share icon located on the top-right corner of data.
You can share via Instagram Stories , Facebook Messenger , Twitter , WhatsApp , SMS or copy and paste the link.
“I have a lot of podcasts, is there an easy way to upload them all?”
- If you have less than 50 podcasts, you'll have to upload them one by one
- If you have more than 50 podcasts, you can reach us at email@example.com for help
“My RSS feed link is not working when I want to claim access…”
You must use the same URL used in your podcast feed. Redirects, parameters or even the protocol (http vs https) have to be followed. Otherwise, we won't be able to match your search.
“Why haven’t I received a content usage report of the previous week’s by email?”
Deezer no longer sends a content usage report to podcasters. You’ll need to download the Deezer for Creators app.
“I’ve forgotten my Deezer for Creators password. Can I reset it?”
Yes, if you forgot your Deezer for Creators password, you can make a new one by clicking Forgot? Learn more.