After your feedback from #MyDeezerYear 2019, we’ve launched #MyDeezerMonth to give you a personalized in-app experience for you to share with friends, family and followers. Explore your key insights of the month and enjoy a curated playlist of your top tracks.
- Access your monthly data within the Deezer app
- Relive your top artists and tracks with audio preview
- Share your insights with friends, family and followers on social media
- #MyDeezerMonth is available worldwide on mobile and tablet devices only
- Minimum versions required are: iOS 8.25 & Android 6.2.13 or later
How can I access #MyDeezerMonth?
You can find #MyDeezerMonth from your homepage on iOS & Android devices in Highlights or by opening this link on your mobile device.
Where can I share my #MyDeezerMonth insights?
You can share on: WhatsApp , Instagram Stories , Facebook News Feed , Facebook Messenger , iMessage (iOS only), SMS (Android only), Snapchat and Twitter .
- Just tap SHARE at the bottom of each card!
- You can also share to other applications by selecting Copy to clipboard or See more options
Who is eligible?
To view #MyDeezerMonth, you will need to listen to a minimum of 20 songs and listen to 4 streams of the same track in the last 30 days.
What monthly listening stats are available?
With #MyDeezerMonth, you can view, listen and share the following insights about your favorite music:
- My track on repeat: The track that you’ve listened to the most
- My new crush: Newly discovered artist you've streamed at least 4 times
- My top artist: The artist you’ve listened to the most
- My morning boost: Your monthly breakfast anthem based on your most streamed morning track
- My evening relaxation: Your monthly evening tune based on your most streamed evening track
- My weekend escape: Your favorite week-end track
- My top sing-along song: The track you’ve streamed the most this month with lyrics
Give your #MyDeezerMonth feedback
Deezer values your feedback. Join the conversation at deezercommunity.com.