Note: Analytics by Deezer (for Artists) is currently in Beta version and is subject to change
The Analytics by Deezer mobile app gives an instant overview of your releases' performance to help grow your fan base:
- Monitor your releases and audience through Analytics by Deezer dashboard
- Share your latest release with your fans on social media
- Understand your new release's performance and evolution over 24 hours, 1 week, and 1 month
- Check out where your releases have been playlisted
Is the Analytics by Deezer app available in different languages?
The Analytics by Deezer app is only available in English at the moment.
Share your feedback on Deezer Community here.
What are the requirements to use Analytics by Deezer?
- iOS 12.0 and Android 6.0 or later
- The Analytics by Deezer app is available to download worldwide in English only
- You'll need to have at least one release live on Deezer and be an artist or artist's manager
- If you've already claimed your artist profile, you can log in using the same email you used to log-in to Deezer's portal
Note: Record labels and providers can view metrics using web browser only, using any device
How to log in to Analytics by Deezer
To log in to the Analytics by Deezer app, you'll need to be an artist or manager with at least one release live on Deezer. You'll also need to have an approved account. You can then download the app and log in, using the same email address* you used to claim your profile.
What data can I get from Analytics by Deezer?
Within the app, you can view data in two tabs: the Analytics tab and the Audience tab.
From the Analytics tab you can view up to 1 month of data:
- Today's streams: This data will appear in real-time once your release is out up to 7 days (beta feature)
- Release: Share your newest release on social media
- Release trend prediction: This data predicts the number of streams your new release should achieve 24 hours after it is live (beta feature)
- Performance: your overall view of the number of streams and listeners YESTERDAY, LAST 7 DAYS, LAST 30 DAYS, and peak listening times for your audience
- Track performances: The number of streams and listeners track by track YESTERDAY, LAST 7 DAYS, LAST 30 DAYS
- Top playlists: This data will appear if your release has been playlisted (even if the track is no longer featured)
From the Audience tab you can view and learn more about your audience profile, such as:
- Streams by gender, percentage of female listeners versus male listeners
- Top countries with total streams
- Platform: iOS, Android, Web or Deezer Desktop app
How to share your Deezer release
A dedicated share feature will appear when your new release is live.
You can easily share data with your social network by tapping the Share icon.
You can share via Instagram Stories , Snapchat , Facebook Messenger , Twitter , WhatsApp , Facebook , SMS or copy and paste the link.
Note: Your release may not appear if you are not the main artist
“How does Analytics by Deezer work for my new release?”
Once the release is live, it’s automatically linked to your artist profile.
“Do Analytics by Deezer mobile app and the website display the same data?”
Yes, data is measured exactly the same way. Only the display is different, optimized for mobile devices.
“I’ve forgotten my Analytics by Deezer password. Can I reset it?”
Yes, if you forgot your Analytics by Deezer password, you can make a new one on your web browser. Learn more.