With Deezer Trio, you and 2 members can listen to ad-free, unlimited music in high quality.
- Deezer Trio allows up to 3 members to discover playlists, pick favorites and use Flow
- Connect up to 7 devices: Admins can link up to 3 connected devices and each additional member can pair up to 2 devices
- Independent accounts can be set up as additional members using their own password or Profiles (same log-in details as Admin)
- Sync to a wide range of speakers, home devices and game consoles
- Launch the Family mix for a shuffled selection of favorite tracks from all the members. Perfect for seeing what your members are listening to
- Set up Kid profiles for children up to 12 years old
Visit the Deezer Trio plan to learn more.
These articles will help you set up and manage members:
- Adding a member to Deezer Family or Deezer Trio
- Deleting/removing a Deezer Family or Deezer Trio member
- Joining Deezer Family or Deezer Trio as an Independent account
- Logging in to Deezer Family or Deezer Trio
Deezer Trio is available on the following platforms:
Note: It is not possible to access Profiles or Kid profiles from some car entertainment systems, TVs and select devices
Requirements for Deezer Trio
- The Admin must meet the minimum age requirement outlined in our Terms and Conditions
- All Trio members must reside in the same household
- Deezer Trio is available worldwide for Android, iOS and desktop
- If you already have an account and would like to subscribe, all your favorites will be kept:
- If you are the Admin, all you need to do is switch from your existing account
- If you are not the Admin, you must join as an Independent account to keep your existing favorites
Note: It is not possible to combine subscription offers i.e. Deezer HiFi and Deezer Trio at the moment
"How do I connect an existing Deezer Premium account?"
If you have a Deezer Premium account and you want to connect to a Deezer Trio plan, you'll need to cancel first. Once your subscription has reverted back to Deezer Free, you can connect your Deezer account as an Independent account, using the invite link sent to you by the Deezer Trio plan admin.
Note: If you have a Deezer Free account the process is the same, but there is no need to cancel first
If you're the admin and want to add members to your Deezer Trio account, view Adding a member to Deezer Family or Deezer Trio.
"Can existing Deezer Trio Profiles rejoin as Independent accounts?"
Yes, existing Deezer Trio Profiles can become Independent accounts with their own log-in credentials. Before they can rejoin, they will need to:
- Create a new Deezer Free account
- Transfer their playlists from their existing Profile to their new account
- Ask the Admin to send an invite link
- Once the invite is accepted, the Admin can delete the Profile
To learn more about creating Independent accounts, view Joining Deezer Family or Deezer Trio as an Independent account.
"How can I transfer playlists from my Deezer Premium account?"
"Why do I get error messages that someone else is listening on another device?"
Please ensure all listeners access the correct Profile to prevent listening error messages from occurring, while music is being played on another device or page.
You may also need to reset your password.
"What happens if I cancel my Deezer Trio subscription?"
If you cancel your Deezer Trio plan, your account will revert to Deezer Free and all Profiles will be suspended. Independent accounts will revert back to Deezer Free, keeping all their favorites, playlists and recommendations (except downloaded content). Once they've reverted back, they have the possibility to switch to any Deezer plan to access playlists, music on demand and offline listening.