BMW’s Online Entertainment package allows you to listen to all your Deezer music without having to use your mobile. The package includes 12 months of data roaming in your BMW and 12 months of Deezer Premium that can be used on all your connected devices. Access more than 56+ million songs and listen to curated playlists or create your own. In vehicles with “Intelligent Voice Control” the entire system can be controlled by voice, allowing you to make requests and go hands-free.
Note: If your car was produced after 2018, you will not be able to register for BMW’s Online Entertainment package
If the model of your car was produced in November 2018 or earlier, you can register for BMW Online Entertainment in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Switzerland and the United Kingdom.
Note: If you’re traveling outside these countries, you will only be able to access content you’ve previously downloaded for offline listening
“Can I benefit from this package if I already have a Deezer account?”
Yes! If you’re a Deezer Free subscriber, you can use your existing details to login and link your account.
Note: If you’re a paid subscriber (including mobile partnerships or iOS app store), you’ll need to cancel your subscription first to revert back to Deezer Free, then register for Online Entertainment (if your vehicle was produced in November 2018 or earlier)
“Can I still connect Deezer if my vehicle was produced after 2018?”
Yes, you can still connect to Deezer, if your vehicle was produced after November 2018. It's possible to link any existing Deezer subscription to your BMW Connected Drive. This allows you to access Deezer via the screen in your car instead of your phone screen.
If you are not subscribed to Connected Drive, you can connect via Bluetooth or a cable with your mobile device (you’ll need to use your phone screen, instead of the screen in your car).
Note: Deezer Family subscribers can only browse the Admin account or Independent accounts
How to Register for Deezer Online Entertainment
Deezer is compatible with all cars that have a high range screen called BMW Navigation System Professional and models produced in November 2018 or earlier.
To register for BMW Online Entertainment, you’ll need to ensure you’ve ordered ConnectedDrive services and Navigation System Professional. Once you’ve ordered these options, your Online Entertainment can be booked following these steps:
- Select Multimedia in the main menu
- Click Online Entertainment
- Create a personal account. If you already have a Deezer Free account, you can log in with your existing details
Note: Your email address for BMW Online Entertainment should be the same as your Deezer Free email address
How to use Online Entertainment
- Deezer’s online catalogue can be searched in the categories album, title and artist using Search . Alternatively, you can listen to your favorites.
- Last played music can also be accessed and is automatically saved in your vehicle.
- Playlists which were created on deezer.com and those created via the Deezer mobile app can be accessed using Playlist .
- Titles can be saved as a favourite in the section Connected music .
- Similar music titles can be accessed and it is possible to search for all albums by the artist currently playing.