Podcasts are great. On Deezer you’ll find a wide selection of podcasts, including locally produced shows, specialist subjects and international hits.
Where to find podcasts on Deezer
Podcasts on Deezer are primarily available to users in Austria, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
There are different ways to access podcasts on Deezer, and you can also save them to your library:
- Scroll down on the Deezer homepage, click on Podcasts
- Through Browse
- Through Search
- Via the left-hand bar menu, on the Podcasts tab (Austria, Brazil, France, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, UK, and USA only)
Podcasts on the homepage
The fastest way to get to podcasts is from the Deezer homepage (on mobile and desktop). Scroll down the homepage and find Podcasts. Click the Podcasts heading to see more.
Podcasts have their own Channel, which shows you popular podcasts, as well as podcast categories and subjects available to listen to. To get there from the Deezer homepage (on mobile or desktop), select Browse, then find the Podcasts channel.
Podcasts are also available in other channels:
- Music & Commentaries
- News & Politics
- Society & Culture
- Spirituality & Religion
- TV, Gaming & Movies
Where to find Podcasts in your Deezer library
Podcasts that you favorite are stored in your library (see My Music).
To find your saved podcasts in your library go to My Music > Podcasts.
At the top, an automatic playlist gathers the latest episode of your favorite shows. Below that you have all the podcasts and shows you have added to your favorites.
How to add a podcast to your favorites
- First, find the podcast you want to add to your library (see Where to find podcasts on Deezer)
- Once you have found a title that takes your fancy, select the podcast’s icon to go to its show page
- Finally, select or tap the Add/Add to Favorites icon
How to download podcasts on Deezer
Podcasts you download appear in the automatic playlist Downloaded Episodes. You can download as many podcasts as you like, provided you have enough space on your mobile device.
Note: at this time, this feature is only available in Austria, Brazil, Colombia, France, Germany, Ireland, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom.
To find your downloaded podcasts in your library, go to My Music > Podcasts > Downloaded Episodes.
Downloaded podcasts can also be found in the individual episode page of podcasts you have added to your library.
Deezer Premium users can also find their downloaded podcasts in the Downloaded section.
- First, find the podcast you want to download (see Where to find podcasts on Deezer). Tap the podcast to see the episode list
- Find the podcast episode you wish to download
- Tap the Menu icon beside the episode to bring up the episode description box, then tap Download episode to start downloading it
Deleting downloaded podcasts
To remove download podcasts, go to your Podcast page (or Downloaded Episodes playlist), tap the Menu icon beside the episode you wish to remove, then tap the Remove downloaded episode button.
How to get your podcast on Deezer
If you’re a podcaster or podcast representative, find out how you can get your podcast on Deezer here.