Your listening history is all the songs you’ve played with Deezer, (not like search history, which is everything you’ve looked for).
Note: At the moment, you can only access your listening history through Deezer.com.
- Go to Favorites
- Click on Listening History
- Either click the Listen button at the top for your mega playlist, or pick a song!
Can you add them to a playlist?
You can search for songs you have listened to, in the search bar above the track list.
- Choose a song
- Check the box
- (Check more than one if you want)
- Once you’ve chosen the songs, click on the Add button
- Choose Add to playlist
- Either make a New playlist or choose an existing one
Making a ‘listening history’ playlist
- Click on the box at the top this should tick all the songs in your listening history
- Tap the Add button
- Click Add to playlist
- Select New playlist
Want your listening history on the app? You can see the last 100 things you’ve listened to in Just Heard.
- Head to Favorites
- Select Playlists
- Tap Just Heard
Note: you can add songs in your listening history individually to your playlist from the app