Explore millions of songs in our catalogue with our Deezer desktop app. Simply download the desktop app for your computer so that you can stream music whilst working, playing games or browsing the web. You can access Flow, live radio and all of your favorite podcasts!
Here are just a few of the perks of using the app:
- Use hotkey control; play, pause, and skip tracks with your keyboard
- Download content and listen in Offline Mode
- Stream FLAC quality
You will require:
- OS X 10.10 or later on Mac
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10 on Windows machines
How to download an album or playlist
- Select the album or playlist that you want to download
- Select the Download icon to start downloading all of the songs on the album or playlist
Once completed, a green tick will appear
Note: It is not possible to download individual songs
How to switch to FLAC audio
- On the player, select Audio
- Select High Fidelity
No, it's not possible to choose where files will be stored. All files are stored on the drive that you have the app installed on.
If you experience issues using the desktop app, we recommend updating the app to the latest version.