Deezer desktop app
Deezer’s new and improved desktop app is here. Enjoy your music with our new look, download music for offline listening, stream high fidelity audio, and more.
Note: if you have previously downloaded a previous version of the Deezer desktop app, be sure to download our latest version here to benefit from all-new features. If you have downloaded music to an earlier version, you will need to re-download it to your desktop app once it has finished updating.
- System requirements
- How to download music using the desktop app
- How to switch to FLAC audio on the desktop app
- Desktop app FAQ
- Listen to our catalog of 53 million songs on your desktop
- Desktop notifications and playback control via the media keys on your keyboard
- Download songs to listen to later with Offline mode (subscribers only)
- Access Flow, live radio, podcasts and videos
- Deezer HiFi subscribers can stream and download songs in FLAC audio quality
Deezer’s desktop app is now available for all Deezer users worldwide.
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- Windows: 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
How to download music using the desktop app
Deezer subscribers can download music to their computer for listening to in Offline mode. If you’re using Deezer Free, see how all our subscription offers compare.
Songs you download can be found in the Downloads section.
Download a full album or playlist
- Find the album or playlist you want to download and click on it to go to the song list
- At the top of the song list, press the Download button to start downloading all of the songs on the album/playlist
Note: at this time, is not possible to download individual songs.
How to switch to FLAC audio on the desktop app
FLAC audio quality is only available to Deezer HiFi subscribers.
If you’re a Deezer HiFi subscriber, you can switch to FLAC streaming mode in the audio settings.
- On the player, click on Audio to open the audio settings
- Select HiFi 1,411kb/s to active FLAC streaming
Note: it is also possible to download FLAC audio to your computer to play on the Desktop app. If you’re not currently subscribed to Deezer HiFi, you will see a prompt to upgrade.
Desktop app FAQ
How do I upload MP3s in the Desktop app?
Please see Uploading MP3s to Deezer.
How do I switch my Deezer Family profile in the Desktop app?
Please see Logging in to Deezer Family Profiles.
I’ve downloaded the app, but I’m not able to playback using FLAC?
FLAC audio quality is only available to Deezer HiFi subscribers. Please see our subscription offers comparison.