Explore over 73 million songs in our catalogue with our Deezer desktop app. Simply download the desktop app for your computer, so you can stream music at work or at play. Access Flow, live radio and all your favorite podcasts from your PC or laptop. Here are just a few of the perks of using the app:
- Hotkey control: Play, pause, and skip tracks with your keyboard
- Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family and Deezer HiFi users can download content and listen in Offline Mode
- Deezer HiFi users can now stream FLAC quality not only on Desktop App but also on Web Player, iOS, Xbox and Android mobile devices
- Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- Windows: 7, 8, 8.1 and 10
Download a full album or playlist
- Find the album or playlist you want to download
- Select the Download button to start downloading all of the songs on the album/playlist
- A green check will appear next to Downloaded
Note: At this time, is not possible to download individual songs.
How to switch to FLAC audio on the desktop app
FLAC audio quality is only available to Deezer HiFi subscribers.
If you're a Deezer HiFi subscriber, you can switch to FLAC streaming mode in the audio settings.
- On the player, click on Audio
- Select HiFi 1,411kb/s button
- You can also download FLAC audio to play on the desktop app.
Version iOS 8.1.0 and Android 6.1.14 is required to listen to FLAC quality on the go. Users can set up their High Fidelity settings as well as FLAC download settings in: Settings > Audio > Custom
"Can I choose where to save the downloaded tracks?"
No, it's not possible to choose where files will be stored as all files are stored on the drive where you have the app installed.
"Can I enjoy my Deezer Premium offline with the desktop app, while I'm gaming online?"
Deezer desktop app won't use data connection, as your music already stored. However, the app will still make calls to the service to send reports to right holders on how often content is played. Your online gaming shouldn't be interrupted when you listen to downloaded content.
"I recently purchased Deezer HiFi, but the desktop app keeps crashing. How do I prevent this from happening?"
If you experience issues using the desktop app, we recommend updating the app and reinstalling the latest version.