With Siri Shortcuts, you can play your favorite track or playlist with a simple command. Shortcuts can be used to play Flow, your Favorites or Shuffle your music.
You must have a compatible iOS device running on iOS 14 or above.
How to create a shortcut
- Go to the Shortcuts app on your device
- Select Gallery
- Within Shortcuts from Your Apps, select See All
- Within Deezer, you’ll find three shortcuts: Flow, Favorite Tracks, and Shuffle My Music. Select the + icon next to one of them.
This will add the shortcut to the My Shortcuts page
- Select Done
Note: You can modify the text for the command by selecting the + icon next to a previously added shortcut. A message will appear saying that you already have this shortcut added. Select OK. Then select Record Phrase to set up a new phrase to use the shortcut
How to delete a shortcut
- Within the My Shortcuts page, select Select
- Select the shortcuts you want to delete
- Select Delete
- Select Delete Shortcut
If you are having trouble activating your Shortcuts, we recommend checking that your device can understand you and that you are connected to the internet.