Listening to Deezer on Waze
Take your music on the road with Deezer and Waze.
- What you need to use Deezer on Waze
- Country and language availability
- How to set up Deezer on Waze
- Deezer on Waze FAQ
- Need more help with Waze?
- Listen to over 53 million tracks on the road
- Specifically created with Waze for a seamless music and travel experience
- Use Deezer on Waze, or use Waze in Deezer, for an easier and safer journey
- Direct access to Flow, favourite tracks, and your recently played playlists
- Support for Deezer Family
What you need to use Deezer on Waze
Deezer on Waze is available for all Deezer users worldwide.
Limitations will apply for Deezer Free users.
Country and language availability
Deezer on Waze is available worldwide, wherever the Deezer and Waze apps are officially available, including: Brazil, Canada, Colombia, France, Italy, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, United States, and the United Kingdom.
For more on Waze’s country and language support, visit the official Waze support site.
How to set up Deezer on Waze
Firstly, make sure you have downloaded the Deezer mobile app.
Then download the Waze app, if you don’t yet have it. Then, follow the steps below to connect to Deezer.
- Open the Waze app
- Tap the Music icon in the upper-right corner
- On the top menu, scroll and select Deezer as your audio app
- Make sure your mobile device is paired with your car’s speaker system (consult your car manufacturer’s handbook for more). You can now directly play music from your Deezer app through the Waze music player.
If required, enter your Deezer login credentials to connect your account to Waze.
- Open the Waze app
- Tap the Search icon in the bottom-left corner
- Tap the Settings icon in the top-left
- Scroll down and select Deezer, then enter your Deezer login credentials to connect your account
- Make sure your mobile device is paired with your car’s speaker system (consult your car manufacturer’s handbook for more)
Deezer on Waze FAQ
How do I unlink Deezer from Waze?
To unlink Deezer from Waze, select the Search icon on the bottom-left, then select the Settings icon. Scroll down to unlink Deezer.
Need more help with Waze?
If you’re having any issues with your Waze app that aren’t to do with Deezer, visit Waze support.