With Siri Shortcuts, you can play your favorite track or playlist just by asking Siri. Shortcuts can be used to play Flow, your Favorites or Shuffle your music.
- A compatible iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch) running on iOS 12
- Latest version of Deezer app
Note: If you're using iOS version 13, please see last section of this article
Deezer Siri Shortcuts are available worldwide. Deezer Free users can only play music in shuffle mode and have maximum of 6 skips an hour. If you would like to listen to unlimited, ad-free, music, you’ll need a subscription.
Create a Siri shortcut on iOS 12
- Go to General settings
- Select Siri & Search
- Select Deezer
- Select Shortcuts
- You’ll see Suggested Shortcuts and your saved My Deezer Shortcuts
- Select the add icon to create a new shortcut
- Hold the record button and speak clearly
- Release your thumb from the record button once you are finished speaking
- Select Done
Create a Siri shortcut on iOS 13
There’s a new way to create Siri Shortcuts on iOS13, using Apple’s standalone Siri Shortcut app. Follow these steps to view and add Deezer shortcuts.
- Open your Siri Shortcuts app
- Select Create shortcut icon
- Select Add Action
- Look for the Deezer app by typing in the search bar and select result
- Choose a suggested shortcut for example “Flow” or “Favorite tracks”
- Select Add to this shortcut
- Select the three dot menu to edit your shortcut
- Dictate or type your new request
- Select Done
How do I delete a shortcut or change it?
Why won’t my Siri Shortcuts work?
If you are having trouble activating Siri Shortcuts, we recommend checking that your device can hear you clearly and that you are connected to Wi-Fi or using mobile data.