In this section, we explain why you might see unexpected charges on your account, whether you've been charged twice in the same month or you can see a pending payment.
"Why do I see a pending charge for a small sum?"
Occasionally, you may see a small charge to verify your details are accurate. This charge appears as pending and rarely leaves your account. Once the authorization process is completed, the payment is immediately released.
"Why have I been charged twice for my Deezer subscription?"
Deezer subscriptions are charged on a monthly basis. If you find a second payment has been taken in the same month, there are a couple of reasons why this might happen:
- You accidently created a second Deezer account with another email address
- You subscribed twice using two different Deezer accounts with two different payment methods, such as credit cards, iTunes, your mobile provider, etc.
Learn more about third party providers here.
What you can do
- First, check if you have two accounts
- Second, check if you have more than one payment methods (a mobile provider or iTunes)
- Third, cancel the subscription(s) you do not need as soon as possible with Deezer or your third party provider