If Deezer in the palm of your hand wasn’t enough, now you can experience Deezer on your wrist too.
But please note, the Deezer app will only work with your Apple Watch if you have iOS 8.2 or higher on your iPhone.
So, how do you get started?
- Make sure you set up your Apple Watch to work with your iPhone. If you need help with this then visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204505
- Download the latest version of the Deezer app both onto your iPhone and onto the watch
- Go back to your iPhone and click on My Watch. This has all the applications that have been downloaded onto your watch
- Scroll down and then tap on Deezer
- Make sure the slider is green on Show App on Apple Watch
What can you do?
- The watch is a device to control Deezer on your phone, so anything in your Deezer on your phone can be controlled with the watch – including your Flow
- You cannot download music onto or with your watch, download the music onto your Deezer app with your iPhone
- The watch does not play the songs itself; it controls the app on your iPhone
- You can set new tracks as favorites