- How do Deezer gift cards work?
- Purchasing a Deezer gift card in-store
- Purchasing a Deezer gift code online
- How to purchase a Deezer digital gift card online
- How much does a Deezer gift card cost?
- Redeeming your Deezer gift card
- Deezer gift card not working?
Give the gift of unlimited music on demand to family and friends.
- Deezer gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- Deezer gift cards can ONLY be redeemed on Deezer accounts registered in the same country where they were purchased (e.g. if you have a French bank account, you’ll need a gift card that is redeemable for a French subscription)
- Gifts codes can be combined with each other and with Deezer subscriptions, except if you have subscribed with Apple, or if you have a deal with your mobile operator
- If you’re already subscribed, using a gift code will push back your next payment date
Note: The music catalogue available depends on the country of activation
How do Deezer gift cards work?
Deezer gift cards come in two forms: digital and physical.
Each gift card has a code, which gives access to Deezer subscriptions for a minimum of 1 month or a maximum of 12 months (depending on your country).
Purchasing a Deezer gift card in-store
You can buy physical Deezer gift cards in these select countries in Europe:
Note: If you would like to purchase a gift card in Brazil, please click HERE to see a full list of stores.
|MediaMarkt (Runpay)||Alvadis||Darty||Amazon||Lottomatica Italia||Carrefour||Postfinance|
|Saturn||Colruyt||Fnac||Electronic Partner||Starselect||Fnac||Offerz Gameshop|
Purchasing a Deezer gift code online
You can buy a digital gift card in these countries:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Argentina, Austria, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Bangladesh, Benin, Bolivia, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, The Democratic Republic of the Congo, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Gabon, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malaysia, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Puerto Rico, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Salvador, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam and Zimbabwe
How to purchase a Deezer digital gift card online
- You’ll need to register (or log in) to a Deezer account to buy a digital Deezer gift card
- Open the Deezer gift card link HERE
- Select your desired length of duration
- Enter your payment details
- Select Confirm
- You will receive two emails, one summarizing your order, the other containing the code
How much does a Deezer gift card cost?
Prices can be found in the table below, these may differ from country to country due to exchange rates and local taxes:
|Type of card||Austria||Beligum||Brazil||France||Germany||Spain|
|1 Month||€10||€10||R$ 16,90||€10||€10||€10|
|3 Months||*N/A||€30||R$ 50,70||€30||€30||€30|
|6 Months||*N/A||€60||R$ 50,70||€60||€60||€60|
*Currently only 1 month pre-paid cards are available in Austria
Redeeming your Deezer gift card
- Download Deezer (if you're a mobile user and haven't already)
- Visit the deezer.com/gift website and enter the code you received in your e-mail or on the back of the physical card
- You can create a new account or log in to your existing account*
Deezer gift card not working?
If you're having trouble redeeming you gift card, please check:
- ✅Your gift card is redeemable in your country. Any gift cards you purchase – physical or digital – will only be redeemable in the country of your payment method
- ✅Please check if your gift card hasn't been redeemed already.
- ✅We also recommend checking if you have applied your gift card to a different Deezer account
- ✅Please double check you have entered your voucher code correctly (watch out for these characters):
- I / i / 1 (one)
- L / l (lower case L)
- O / o / 0 (zero)
- S / s / 5 (five)