Here's our payment checklist of the most common reasons a payment fails and what you can do to fix it.
Note: If you're subscribed though your mobile provider or Apple's App Store, you'll need to contact your third-party provider
Before contacting us about a failed payment, we recommend checking that:
- Your card has not expired, been made invalid or locked by your bank
- You have sufficient funds and are not overdrawn
- Your payment method matches the country of your subscription
- You've entered the 3-digit CVV/CVC security code correctly
- Your card can make overseas, online and recurring transactions
- You meet the requirements for a trial or promotion and have not previously subscribed
Warning: You may not be eligible to an offer if you have previously subscribed to a trial or promotion. However, you can still subscribe to the standard Deezer plans
How to update your payment method
You can see how to update or change your payment method here.
Note: In some rare cases, it could be an issue on our side affecting certain customers. Please check out News & Announcements for our latest updates.
Need further help?
If you're still having problems, contact us and our support team will be happy to assist you.