We want to make sure that we’re recommending music you love. You have the ability to exclude any artist or track that you don’t like so that we won’t add them to your mixes.
This feature is available to all users on iOS, Android, and desktop.
For users with a Deezer Premium or Deezer Family subscription plan, this feature will appear on Flow and Deezer mixes
Note: This does not include Discovery, Chill and New releases
How to exclude music on Deezer
- When listening to Deezer mixes or Flow, from the player, select the unhappy emoji
- Select Do not recommend this track or Do not recommend this artist
The player will automatically skip to the next track in the mix
Tip: You can also Change mood after selecting the unhappy emoji
How to manage your exclusions
Note: This is only available on the desktop version of Deezer
- Go to your profile
- Select Manage my exclusions
- Select the Excluded artists tab or the Excluded tracks tab
- You can add, change or delete exclusions from this section
Note: You can also manage your exclusions from the unhappy emoji menu