What's a widget?
Widgets sind Deep Links oder einfach Abkürzungen zu deinen Lieblingsapps. Du kannst Deezer Widgets für deinen Flow, SongCatcher und deine Favoriten auf deinem iOS 14 Gerät einrichten. Widgets sind in verschiedenen Größen verfügbar. um dir dabei zu helfen, deine Musik zu organisieren und noch schneller genau das zu finden, was du suchst.
Deezer widgets are available to Deezer Free and paying subscribers worldwide. Widgets can be added in small, medium and large formats on iOS 14 devices (and later).
Note: You’ll also need the latest version of the Deezer app (Deezer 8.24)
What Deezer widgets can I add to my device?
You can add the following widgets to your iPhone, iPad or iOS device:
- SongCatcher: Open Deezer's listening tool to help you capture, search, identify and add music
- Flow: Your personalized soundtrack, which includes favorites and recommendations based on your musical taste
- Your Favorites: Save time and open your favorites with a tap
- Made for you: You’ll find Flow, your Daily (and Family smarttrack playlists if you’re subscribed to Deezer Family)
- Recently played: The songs you’ve recently listened to on Deezer
Adding Deezer widgets on iOS 14
You can add Deezer widgets on your iOS 14 device (widgets are not available on earlier versions). You can also reorder your favorite widgets, so they appear at the top.
- Long press on your screen
- Tap the + icon on the top-right corner of your screen
- A Search Widgets screen will appear, showing all the widgets available for the apps installed on your device
- Select Deezer from the list or use search bar
- Swipe right or left to discover all of the widgets
- Select + Add Widget
Note: Alternatively, you can add a widget by long pressing on the widget, dragging and dropping it on your chosen screen or position
How do I delete a Deezer widget from my device?
To delete your Deezer widget, long press on your screen, tapping the - icon in the left corner. Alternatively, you can long press on the widget and a panel will appear with an option to remove the widget.
To learn more about widgets visit Apple Support here.