Stop searching for your music – Google it instead.
With Deezer on Google Home it just became even easier to keep us around. You can listen to your Flow with your hands full, and play your favorites without lifting a finger.
Who can use it?
You’ll need a Deezer subscription to use Deezer on Google Home.
Firstly, you need to set up Google Home, and then you can link your Deezer account to your Google Home app.
How do you link Deezer to Google Home?
On the Android and iOS app
Make sure you have the Google Home app installed on your device.
- Start the Google Home app
- Go to the Home screen
- Touch the three-line menu
- Tap on the Music tab
- Tap Deezer (which will have a link option)
- Log in to Deezer
- If you agree, accept the permissions to continue
Through your browser
All you need to do is follow this link, and follow the step by step instructions: https://www.deezer.com/googlehome
How do you make Deezer your default music service?
- Open the Google Home app
- Tap Music
- Tap the radio button to the left of Deezer
- There will be a blue dot next to our name– this means that it is the default music player