With a Deezer Family plan, you and up to five members of your family can each have an individual Deezer Premium profile while only paying one low price.
- Enjoy all the benefits of Deezer Premium for you and your family at a low price
- Unlimited high-quality music streaming of over 53 million songs
- No ads or interruptions
- Take your music everywhere with offline listening mode
- Experience Flow: all your favourite music, mixed with fresh recommendations and songs you forgot you loved
How does it work?
When you subscribe to Deezer Family, you get a Deezer Premium account and up to five other Deezer Premium profiles to share with your family members. Your account becomes the Master profile, which is used:
- By all family members to login
- To manage all the payment details
- For secondary profile management
You can create up to five Secondary profiles. Each functions like a normal Deezer Premium account with their own favorites, playlists and Deezer Flow.
Who can open or join a Deezer Family subscription?
Anyone can open or join a Deezer Family plan, so long as they meet these requirements:
- All Deezer Family account members resides in the same household.
- The master account holder meets the minimum age requirements, and our terms and conditions.
- Secondary members are required to log in with the master profile account details and then switch to their secondary profile.
- Deezer Family is available worldwide.
Setting up a Deezer Family plan
To set up a Deezer Family, head to our Deezer Family page here. Click on Get Deezer Family, enter your payment details, and away you go.
The Deezer Family offer will replace your current subscription and you will be charged the subscription fee immediately.
You can then start creating secondary Deezer Family profiles and sharing the music.
For more information on creating and managing your secondary profiles, see:
- Creating your Deezer Family profiles
- Switching between your Deezer Family profiles
- Deleting a Deezer Family profile
To log in to a secondary profile, follow these steps:
- Log in using your Master profile details
- Click on Switch Profile and choose the profile you are looking for
- The chosen profile will then open and remain logged in on that device
Paying for Deezer Family through Apple
Please note that if you are paying for Deezer through the Apple App Store, your total charge will be slightly more due to Apple’s commission charge. Read more about paying for Deezer through the App Store here.
It is possible to pay for Deezer Family through the App Store in Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Germany, Great Britain, Mexico, Netherlands, and South Africa.
Frequently asked questions
I already have a Deezer Premium account. Do I need to create a second account for Deezer Family?
No, you can just upgrade your existing account to Deezer Family, via your account subscription page in your browser.
All your playlists, albums and downloaded content will still be available after you upgrade.
We already have two or more Deezer accounts in our house. Can I copy my favorites to one account?
Yes. But first you’ll first need to set up your Deezer Family account from one of your existing subscriptions, and create your secondary profiles. Then, contact our support team and we can help you transfer your favorites.
Can I combine Deezer Family with Deezer HiFi subscription?
It is not possible to have more than one subscription per Deezer account at this time.
How many devices can my family use under the Deezer Family plan?
You can pair a total of 13 devices across all six Deezer Family profiles. These are broken down by profile type:
- Your master profile can be paired with up to three connected devices.
- Each secondary profile can be paired up to two.
Remember that each profile can only listen to music on one device at the same time.
What’s the difference between the master profile and the secondary profiles?
The master profile is the primary account which is used to login, pay and manage your Deezer Family account.
Secondary profiles are created on the master profile. They are accessed after logging in to the master profile. They cannot be used to manage the Family account.
All six profiles enjoy all the benefits of Deezer Premium.
What platforms is Deezer Family available for?
Deezer Family is available for Android, iOS, Windows 10 apps, as well as our web player and desktop apps.
At the moment other devices, such as sound systems (eg Sonos, Bose), TVs and smart speakers, can only log in to the master account.
We are working in collaboration with our partners to make this functionality available across all systems, and profiles, in the future.
What happens if I cancel Deezer Family on my master account?
If you cancel your Deezer Family plan, your account will revert to a Deezer Free account and all linked profiles will be suspended.
You won’t lose any of the playlists or saved albums on any profile as a result of cancelling Deezer Family, but the profiles will be inaccessible until you re-subscribe.