With Deezer you can have all of your music in one place!
Add your own MP3s to complete your ultimate music collection.
To add MP3s to your Deezer account just follow these simple steps:
Just so you know - It’s not currently possible to upload MP3s from your mobile device onto Deezer.
- Go to Deezer.com (from a computer)
- Click on My Music
- Tap the More tab (ignore this step if you are using a large screen)
- Tap My MP3s
- Click Select MP3s and find the music on your computer to upload
Sometimes, uploading MP3s in VBR (Variable Bit Rate) format can cause playback issues.
We recommend that you upload encoded files in the CBR (Constant Bit Rate) MP3 format.
Can you access MP3s from a mobile device?
Although you cannot upload MP3s from your mobile device – you can still access them after uploading from a computer.
- Go to My Music
- Tap on Playlists
- You’ll find a playlist called My MP3s
- All your MP3s will be stored in there
Can you add MP3s to a playlist/favorites?
- To start, you need go to your MP3s by following the relevant steps above
- Tap the three dots
- Select Add to Playlist/Add to Favorites
It’s not working?
- Make sure your MP3s are under 200 MB in size
- Any browser updates?
- Have a check that your flash player is up to date
- There is a limit of 2000 MP3 tracks that can be uploaded to your Deezer account - you will not be able to access any more, even if it seems like they have uploaded