The Deezer Community is where Deezer users can go to find answers, connect with fellow music lovers, and keep up to date with the latest news on Deezer’s services.
In the Deezer Community, you can:
- Find answers to your questions
- Discover tips from Deezer superusers
- Connect with other music lovers and share your playlists
- Offer suggestions and feedback to help us improve our service
- Stay up to date on the latest topics
How to join the Deezer Community
If you already have a Deezer account, simply visit the Deezer Community site and click the Login button in the top-right corner.
If you’re new to Deezer, you can register for an account here.
At the moment, our Deezer Community is currently available in English, German, Spanish and Portuguese. We’re planning to add even more languages.
Where to start
Here are some good places to start when you first visit the Deezer Community forums:
- Get started: find out all you need to know about posting and community guidelines.
- Troubleshooting and tips: search for solutions to problems and get help from fellow users.
- Submit your Ideas - Best Practices: How to submit your suggestions and feedback to us.
- What are you listening to?: Chat about music and share your playlists.