If you have purchased a paid subscription – Deezer Premium, Deezer Family, or Deezer HiFi – and cannot use Premium features (ad-free, unlimited skips, offline listening, and so on), read on for solutions.
Check you’ve logged into the right account
If you have more than one Deezer account, you may not have logged into the correct account. Please check that you’ve logged in with the correct account that has your paid subscription.
If you’re not sure which email you used to create an account, follow the steps here to check which accounts you have with Deezer.
Log out and back into your account
It can sometimes take a few minutes for our system to update your account status after making a payment.
Please wait five or so minutes, then log out and back into your Deezer account.
If you’re not sure how to log out of your account, follow the steps below.
- Click your user profile icon in the top-right corner
- From the drop-down menu, click Log out
Deezer.com (old design)
- On the left-hand sidebar, click the Settings icon
- At the bottom of the Settings menu, click Log out
- Tap My Music
- Tap the Settings icon
- Go to Manage my account / My account
- Then press Log out
If you can’t get into your existing account, see Problems logging in for solutions.
Check your subscription status
If you’ve taken advantage of our free trial or one of our introductory offers – either directly or through one of our partners – it is likely that your subscription has lapsed.
Follow the steps on this page to check your subscription status.
Check your payment has been completed
When you pay for your Deezer Premium subscription directly through Deezer using a debit or credit card, your payment should be completed almost immediately.
If you can't get your payment through, please see refused payment for assistance.
For other payment methods:
- If you’ve paid through your mobile provider or a third-party service, such as Apple’s App Store, your payment can take longer to be confirmed by our system. If you’ve checked your account and your subscription hasn’t been activated after 48 hours, please contact us
- If you have paid via cash payment or bank transfer through your local bank, payment can take up to 72 hours to be confirmed
- If you’re having problems with a gift card purchase, visit our gift card support page
Brazilian customer payments
Bank payments (e.g. Boleto, EBANX, bank transfer) can take up to three working days to be cleared, depending on the bank. If the signature has not yet been activated at the end of these three days, please contact us here with your PIN number.
Your PIN is a code at the top of the ticket, in the upper right corner. We will use this number to solve your payment issue.
Still not working?
Occasionally, a bugs may occur which affects your subscription.