If you've upgraded to Deezer Premium, Deezer Family or Deezer HiFi paid subscription and you discover you cannot use all your paid features, here are some of the most common reasons why your Deezer subscription might not be working.
- You've logged into another account: If you have more than one Deezer account, please check that you've logged into the correct account
- Your trial has ended: Check your subscription status using the steps in the section below to see if you free trial offer has ended on mobile
- Your payment was refused: If you're paying for Deezer with a debit or credit card, your payment should be completed almost immediately
- See our article on refused payment for troubleshooting tips
- Your payment is being processed: If you've paid through your mobile provider or a third-party service, such as Apple, it can take up to 48 hours to process
- Cash payments or bank transfers can take up to 72 hours*
- Brazilian customer payments can take up to three working days to be cleared, please contact us here with your PIN number
How to check your Deezer subscription status
- Select Settings (displayed on the top-right corner on any of your Deezer tabs)
- Select Account management
- Select Manage my subscription
- You will be able to view your current subscription, the date it began and the date it will end
- Select See plans to view the plans available for upgrade
On desktop or deezer.com
On deezer.com or the Deezer desktop app, you can access the Account Settings of your profile , where you'll find My information. Select the Manage my subscription button to view your current Deezer subscription.