Playlists are collections of tracks that you can create for different occasions or to suit your mood. To help you manage your library and keep your playlists tidy, we’ve outlined how to delete a playlist. Create and add to playlists here.
Note: You cannot delete curated Deezer editor playlists. You can only remove them from your favorites.
- Go to My Music
- Go to Playlists
- Select the three dots button next to the playlist you would like to delete (this button will appear vertically on Android mobile devices)
- Select Delete playlist
- A message box will ask you to confirm you want to delete the playlist
- Select OK to confirm
Note: On mobile, you can delete playlists from the list page and within the playlist itself
The steps to delete a playlist on Deezer desktop app are the same as deezer.com.
- Select Playlists located under My Music
- Select the playlist you would like to delete*
- Select the Edit button
- Select Delete this playlist
- Type your playlist name to confirm
- Select Delete
*Please make a note of the name of the playlist you wish to delete as you will need to remember the name to confirm the deletion.