Jump to section:
When making or editing a playlist, you can use Deezer's Playlist assistant to quickly add Suggested tracks, Favorite Tracks, Top Tracks, or songs from another playlist. Deezer's playlist creator allows you to find all your favorite and recommended content in one place.
Playlist assistant is available for all users on mobile. The minimum version of Deezer that is required is 6.2.22 on Android or 8.34 on iOS.
How to create a playlist and add songs using Deezer's Playlist assistant
- Go to Favorites
- Select Playlists
- Choose an existing playlist or create a playlist
- Select Add tracks
- Use the sources displayed at the top of the screen to filter tracks from your personal recommendations, such as:
- Suggested tracks
- Favorite Tracks: the last 100 tracks you've added to your Favorites
- Top Tracks: the 100 most listened tracks based on your recent listening history
- Playlists: playlists you've created and recently updated or launched
Note: Some sources may not be displayed, depending on your listening history. If you would like more sources to appear, try these tips
A tick will be displayed to let you know the track has been added
Note: Select the song to listen to a 30 second preview. The 30-second preview is not available for US-based users
Simply select the tick to remove tracks from your playlist when you’re on the adding tracks page.
To learn more about removing songs from the playlist itself, visit our Create A Playlist article