Add your own MP3s to complete your ultimate music collection on Deezer.
Note: MP3s cannot be shared between Deezer accounts
How to upload MP3s to Deezer
To add MP3s to your Deezer account just follow these simple steps:
- Go to deezer.com (from a computer)
- Click on Favorites
- Click the More tab (ignore this step if you are using a large screen)
- Got to My MP3s
- Click Select MP3s and find the music on your computer to upload
Occasionally, uploading MP3s in VBR (Variable Bit Rate) format can cause playback issues.
We recommend that you upload files encoded in the CBR (Constant Bit Rate) MP3 format.
Note: it’s not currently possible to upload MP3s from your mobile device to Deezer. FLAC files cannot be uploaded to Deezer – this includes Deezer HiFi users.
How to access MP3s from a mobile device
You can access your MP3s on mobile after uploading them from a computer.
Go to Favorites > Playlists > find the playlist called My MP3s. All your MP3s are stored in this playlist.
You can favorite your MP3s and add them to other playlists, just like the rest of your music on Deezer.
- Make sure your MP3s are under 200 MB in size
- There is a limit of 2,000 MP3 tracks that can be uploaded to your Deezer account – you will not be able to access any more, even if it seems like they have uploaded
- When using Deezer on other devices, such as smartwatches, game consoles and TVs, you may not be able to access your personal MP3s.
Uploading MP3s troubleshooting
If you’re having trouble uploading MP3s to Deezer:
- Check for browser updates
- Check that your Flash Player is up to date
- See our troubleshooting page for more assistance