Use your Facebook or Google details to create a new Deezer account.
When creating a new account with your Facebook or Google details, you'll receive a confirmation email with a unique password for Deezer.
Check your details
Please check your details are correct to avoid creating multiple accounts. This can happen when users have more than one Google account or use an email different from their Facebook or Google account. Having problems logging in? Forgot your password? Reset it here.
What is shared?
Deezer Social Music helps you manage your preferences and whether or not you would like to share:
- What you've been listening to
- Your comments
- Your favorites
Share settings on deezer.com
You can manage your preferences by visiting the Alerts & sharing section of the settings of your account on deezer.com.
- Select the account you'd like to connect by clicking on Link underneath the icon.
- Enter your login details for your Facebook, Google, Twitter and Last FM account(s).
- If you don't want to use Deezer with Facebook or other channels, simply untick the box to unlink your account(s).
Share settings on mobile
Manage Share settings from inside the Deezer app with these steps:
- Open Favorites
- Go to Settings
- Go to App settings (or App on iOS devices)
- Select Share settings (or Sharing on iOS devices)
- On iOS, link or unlink your social media accounts
- On Android, you can link/unlink and manage what information you would like to share using the slider