If you can't log into your Deezer account, take a look at the guidance below for solutions.
- I don't know my login details
- Deactivated or lost access to my Facebook or Google account
- Your password reset request has expired
- I'm a paid subscriber and Deezer says I need to connect my account
- I'm trying to use Deezer abroad and it's not working
- I can login, but something's not right with my account
I don't know my login details
Find out your Deezer account email address
Every Deezer account must have a unique email address – or a Facebook or Google account – associated with it. Here’s how to find out if you have one.
Note: you don’t need to know your username or User ID to log in.
- Visit our password reset form and enter any email addresses you use
- If you have a Deezer account associated with any of the email addresses you entered, you will receive a message from us. You can then continue the password reset process
- Check your email inboxes, including any spam or junk folders, and look for emails from Deezer. If you have any, it’s likely that there is an account associated with that email address. Find the password reset email and follow its instructions (Note: password reset emails should arrive in minutes, but can take longer on some occasions.)
Reset your password
If you know you have a Deezer account, but can’t remember what the password is, click here to reset your password.
Check your inbox for a password reset message from Deezer and follow its instructions.
Find out if your Facebook or Google account is linked to Deezer
- If you used your Facebook or Google account to register for Deezer, you can find out by entering the email associated with your Facebook or Google account into our password reset form
- Check the email inbox connected to your Facebook or Google account, including any spam or junk folders. Look for emails from Deezer. If you have any, it’s likely that there is an account associated with that Facebook or Google account.
Deactivated or lost access to my Facebook or Google account
If you used your Facebook or Google account to sign up to Deezer and recently deactivated your account, you won’t be able to login.
If you’ve recently lost access to the Facebook or Google account you used to sign up for Deezer, contact us.
Your password reset request has expired
If you try to reset your password and see the message “Your password reset request has expired. Please try again!”, that’s probably because you didn’t follow the link in time. Password reset links expire in under an hour for security reasons.
If this has happened, please return to our password reset form and enter your email address again.
When the password reset email arrives, if you’re still having trouble, you can try copying and pasting the URL link into a new tab on your web browser.
I'm a paid subscriber and Deezer says I need to connect my account
If you’re a paid subscriber (eg Deezer Premium), in order to continue having access to your paid features, like offline listening, you need to connect your Deezer account online every 15 days and confirm your subscription.
If you have passed the 15-day limit, you will find your account has been logged out when you attempt to use Deezer. You will need to reconnect to the internet and log back in using your login details.
This can happen if you’re abroad for an extended period of time. If you’re going on holiday, please ensure you connect to the internet – while logged into Deezer – at least once every 15 days.
I'm trying to use Deezer abroad and it’s not working
Deezer is available in more than 180 countries so far. However, if you’re using Deezer abroad, the following may occur in certain countries:
- If you’re in a country where Deezer is not yet available, you may not be able to login or play music
- Some songs may be greyed out (unplayable) (read more on content rights here)
I can login, but something's not right with my account
If you can login, but find your account does not look right (e.g. you can’t find your playlists, Favorites, podcasts, Deezer Premium subscription, etc) then you may have logged into the wrong account. Please check to see which accounts you have with Deezer.
If you suspect somebody has taken over your Deezer account, we're ready to help you.