You can create a Deezer account online at deezer.com or by downloading our app. You must be at least 16 years old to create an account. With Deezer Family subscription, the master account holder can create child profiles. All new subscribers are signed up as Deezer Free by default.
What's Deezer Free?
This is our free service, powered by apps to support all the music and content you love. Get added features like offline listening, ad-free, unlimited music and skips when you upgrade to one of our paid subscription services like Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family or Deezer HiFi.
- Go to deezer.com/register or open the app
- Enter your email address – and double check you've entered it correctly
- Choose a username and password
- Enter your details for the remaining boxes
- Select Sign up
Creating a secure password
- Your password must have at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 special character and 1 number
- Never use the same password for more than one account per service
- Don't share your Deezer password
- You can always change your login details and username
"My email is already linked with an account…"
Please enter a new email or use the password reset to recover your account with our Forgot your password? link.
*Learn more about creating and linking your Deezer account with Facebook or Google.