Jump to section:
You can create a Deezer account online at deezer.com or via the mobile app. New subscribers are signed up to the Deezer Free plan by default.
Note: To learn how to download the mobile app, visit Download The Deezer App
How to sign up to Deezer
- Go to deezer.com/register or open the app
- Enter your email address. Double check you've entered it correctly!
- Enter a username and secure password
- Enter your identity and age
- Select Sign up
Note: You must be at least 16 years old to create an account. Account Admins with Deezer Family and Deezer Trio plans can create child profiles for underage users
Tips for a secure password
- Your password must have at least 8 characters, 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 special character (for example, !”£$%£^&) and 1 number
- Never use the same password for more than one account within a plan
- Don't share your Deezer password
Note: You can change your login details and username at any time
Deezer Free is our free service, powered by apps to support all the music and content you love. You can find out about all the features that come with Deezer Free here.
You can get added features like offline listening, ad-free, unlimited music and skips when you upgrade to one of our paid plans like Deezer Student, Deezer Premium, Deezer Family or Deezer HiFi. See our offers page for more details.