Deezer's Music tab is a personalized space with plenty of highlights and popular releases to keep you inspired. Enjoy a dynamic listening experience perfectly adapted to the moods and moments of your day. Deezer's Flow and personalized mixes are updated on a daily basis to reflect your listening tastes.
Note: Deezer Music tab is available on minimum version 7.19 for iOS users and 6.1.15 for Android users
Who can listen?
- If you are a Deezer Free user, all Flow, Discovery, Chill and New releases mixes are only available in Shuffle Mode (up to 6 skips per hour)
- New releases mix is available for everyone, apart from Kid profiles
- Also, only paying subscribers can skip tracks click and play specific tracks and download for offline listening
Flow - Your personal soundtrack
Flow is all your favorite music, mixed with fresh recommendations and songs you forgot you loved. This feature gets to know what you like and what you don't and plays an infinite stream of music chosen just for you. All you have to do is press the button.
- Available to all users, including Deezer Free subscribers
- Located on the Music tab of your app and deezer.com
- Personal mixes are based on your Flow and all of your likes and dislikes
- Learn how to improve Flow here
Deezer's personal mixes are located in the Music tab of the Deezer app or the homepage of your desktop app. Each mix contains 40 songs to keep you inspired throughout your week and help you find the perfect playlist. Deezer's Discovery, Chill and New releases mixes are updated every week to ensure you keep discovering great tracks. Mixes of your artists are updated every day. The more content you like or dislike will help us build your mixes.
- Updated every Monday, we bring you new music that you've never listened to on Deezer, perfectly tailored to your taste
- Listen to inspiring tracks grouped by the genres you love
- Tracks are recommended according to the music you've favorited on the app
- Updated every Sunday, this is your official chill and relax playlist
- We identify relaxing tracks from the artists you love
- Tracks are grouped together in "clusters" (group of artists of the same genre) for the ultimate chill mix
- Updated every Friday, we bring you the most exciting releases of the week
- Mixes are based on your favorite artists, albums, songs and artists profiles
- We select tracks based on the last 4 weeks of new releases
- Updated every day, this playlist is only available to Deezer Family subscribers
- It's a collection of the music you and your family love
"Can I save the songs in my personal mixes?"
To save the current song playing from a personal mix, select the Add to playlist option located on the three dots menu button. Next, select the playlist you wish to add it to. The song will now appear in your Favorites library, and it will influence your Flow and mixes.
To save all the songs in a Deezer mix to your library, tap on the cover of the mix to bring up its tracklist. Select Add to playlist and create a new playlist or add songs to an existing playlist.
"Can I play Flow and mixes offline?"
Not yet, but we are working on it. If you want to listen to Flow and your personalized mixes offline, you'll need to favorite all the tracks in the mix and add them to a playlist you've created and then download them (paid subscribers only).
"Why did you remove the Flow tab?"
We've made it easier for you to access all your mixes in one tap. Your Music tab will now be your space dedicated to your daily-music experience, that will fit each moment of the day, from personal mixes to recommended playlists, curated by our Editors.