Listen at your leisure. With Deezer Free you can listen to our full music catalog, create playlists for every occasion, import your favorite MP3s, and follow the artists you love.
- Listen to over 53 million tracks on your computer or tablet (supported by adverts)
- Experience Flow: all your favourite music, mixed with fresh recommendations and songs you forgot you loved
- Enjoy playlists for every occasion, specially chosen for you by Deezer’s editors
- Build your library by adding your favourite songs and albums
- Share your music and playlists with friends
- Discover original podcasts and tune into live radio
How it works
You can listen with Deezer Free in your browser or on your mobile app. You’ll see and hear adverts in between sets of songs as you listen.
On mobile, you will also experience some limitations:
- Play in Shuffle Mode only
- You can skip up to six tracks an hour
- If you press play on an artist, you will be played a mix based on their music
- Online-only listening (so you won’t be able to download tracks or listen without the internet)
- Supported by adverts
On other compatible devices, such as sound systems (eg Sonos, Bose), smart speakers and voice assistants (eg Amazon Alexa, Google Home), TVs, games consoles, and cars, the limitations of Deezer Free are the same as on mobile.
- In addition, your devices will only play 30 seconds of a track
- On some devices, you may not be able to sign in unless you are a paid user
You can use your account on up to three compatible devices, but you can only play music on one of them at a time.
Deezer Free for US customers
US customers, at this time, it is only possible for you to use Deezer Free on smartphones. If you are trying to use Deezer Free via tablet, web browser or the Deezer desktop app, you will only be able to play 30 seconds of a track. The other usage limitations above also apply.
Sign up to Deezer Free
Switch to Deezer Free
If you wish to switch from a paid subscription (eg Deezer Premium, Deezer Family, Deezer HiFi) to Deezer Free, all you have to do is cancel your subscription. Your account will revert to the Deezer Free service on your next billing date.
Important: If you are currently subscribed to a Deezer Premium plan through another company (eg iTunes, Google Play), or through one of our partners (eg mobile provider), you will need to cancel your subscription through your provider.
What if I don’t want any restrictions?
Deezer Premium, and our other paid subscriptions, do not have adverts or on-demand limitations.
With a Deezer Premium account you can:
- Enjoy all our content free of adverts and interruptions on any device
- Skip as many times as you like
- Download your music to listen offline
- Get access to high quality audio
- Use your Deezer account on all your devices: sound systems, TVs, game consoles
Like the sound of this? You can subscribe to our Deezer Premium plan here.