Need a break between your songs? Listening to a whole album and there aren’t any gaps? Crossfade can put them in for you.
What is Crossfade?
Crossfade is the break between finishing one song and transitioning into the next.
When you change crossfade, it can give you up to a 10 second break between songs.
- Head to My Music
- Click the Settings icon
- Look at the Audio section
- Find the slider next to Fader
- Adjust the slider to the amount of time you want between each song
On the iOS app
- Tap on My Music
- Tap on Settings
- Touch Audio settings
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Alter the slider to the amount of seconds you want for crossfade
On the Android app
Unfortunately, crossfade is not yet currently available on the Android app, but we are working on getting it to all app users.
On the Windows 10 app
Unfortunately, crossfade is not yet currently available on the Windows 10 app, but we are working on getting it to all app users.