We all love music. And, like your favorite toys, they need to be kept safe, cherished, and hoarded somewhere special.
So, we made you a library to keep your best content safe called My Music.
Your Favorites impact your Flow; a lot. So it’s a great idea to build your library.
What is a Favorite?
The content you love most. My Music keeps them together in one place.
How do you add a Favorite?
To add a Favorite, just tap on the heart:
What can you ‘heart’
You can add any of the following to your library - just by clicking the heart
How do you download your Favorites?
For a full tutorial, we have an article already.
Fallen out of love with a Favorite song? Update your Favorites by deleting the songs you keep skipping.
- Go to My Music
- Click on Favorite Tracks
- Right click on the track or click on the three dots by the title
- Tap Delete from My Music
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above
- Click the blue heart next to the track title
- Go to My Music
- Tap on Favorite Tracks
- Tap on the three dots
- Choose Remove from Favorite Tracks
- Follow steps 1 and 2 as above
- Tap the track
- Tap the blue heart
Sometimes it’s not just one song; sometimes you can’t get enough of everything an artist does. So add them to your library and never let them slip away.
How do you add an artist to My Music?
Finding an artist through a song
- Type in the track name, the artist will come up next to it in the track list
- Click on the Artist
- Click the heart symbol
On the app
- Type in the track name
- Tap on the three dots next to the track
- Go to Artist Page
- Tap on the heart symbol
On the artist’s page, you’ll find Similar Artists so you can find more you love.
Or, you can always search: Type for the artist in the Search Bar, click the heart symbol next to the artist.
How do you find artists after you’ve added them?
- Tap on My Music
- Tap Artists
Find out how artist pages can help you when you’re starting out, by giving you access to tracks, artists and playlists that you can add to your library.
Found the album of the decade? Or perhaps just the week?
How do you find your favorited albums?
- Tap My Music
- On Deezer.com: Click on the tab that says Albums
- On the app: Scroll down to the Albums button
How are your albums organized?
On the app
- When you tap on your albums, they are automatically organized by artist A-Z
You can quickly go to a recently added album by scrolling through the horizontal bar at the top.
You can adjust the organization of your albums on the web:
- Click on My Music
- Tap on the Albums tab
- On top of your added albums will be a bar with a drop down menu
- Click the best way to organize your albums
This will not affect the way your albums are organised on the side menu.
- Click on Albums on the side menu
- At the top there will be three lines on a drop down tab
- Click on this and choose the way you want to organize your albums