From the obscure to the cult classic, Deezer's search tool will help you explore 56+ million songs. See our top search tips and find out how to clear your search history on mobile and desktop devices.
Search on mobile
- Select the Search icon and type in the name of the track, artist, album, playlist or podcast
- Select the relevant result to listen
- Select the heart symbol next to the result to add to your favorites
Advanced search tips
- You can also explore the entire Deezer music catalogue by typing in the name of an artist, album, track or #tag (#rock, #metal, #90's).
- For advanced searches, see our Deezer Community notes.
- Check out our superuser's tips on how to get the most out of Deezer.
Discover more music
While the search function is a great tool, there are times you may want more music. Get the most out of our catalogue and discover new tracks with these features:
Check out your listening history to see the songs you've recently played.
Clearing search history on the app
- Go to Search
- Select the X icon to the right of Recent searches
- A Clear button will appear
- Select it to delete all history
- Your recent searches will immediately disappear
Clearing search history on deezer.com
- Click on the Search box
- Search history will appear
- Click Clear to the right of your recent searches
- Your recent searches will disappear