Having a spot of trouble? Have a go with these quick fixes.
Deezer says you have no internet connection on WiFi
- Log out and turn off the app (make sure it is off in the background too)
- Turn off your WiFi
- Wait for about two minutes
- Restart the phone
- Enable WiFi
- Open the app and log in
Deezer is being slow/Deezer says your storage is full
This may be because the cache in the app is full.
You can delete the cache, but remember it will delete your downloads too.
- Go to My Music
- Tap on the Settings icon
- Tap on App settings
- Scroll down to Disk Usage
- Touch Clear all
For ways around this, and to make your cache smaller to be less of a problem, have a look at our Smart Cache article.
Nope, that’s not what’s wrong
When it comes to technical difficulties the simplest answer is usually the correct one.
So, turn it off and on again.
Otherwise, we’ve gathered a list below of fixes for the most common technical issues.
Uninstall and reinstall the Deezer app
- Delete the Deezer app from your device
- Android – touch the app and hold, then drag to uninstall
- iOS – touch the app and hold, then touch the cross that appears in the right hand corner
- (you may have to restart your device again afterwards)